Specialists in providing expert career and job guidance for high school students, University graduates and young adults AND getting them on the right path to success.
AS FEATURED IN THE DAILY TELEGRAPH, 2UE RADIO, 4BC RADIO, THE MANLY DAILY
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Career Counselling
- Professional Resume Writing
- Interview Training
- Study and Exam Techniques
- Life Coaching
Who will benefit from career counselling?
- High school students, in particular Years 10-12. We can help find relevant career paths, discuss Year 11 and 12 subject choices, ATAR marks and education and training requirements. We will research appropriate University, TAFE, private college and Apprenticeship options.
- University graduates who are seeking career advice on their employment choices, post-graduate study options including MBA programmes, interview training and professional resume presentation.
- Anyone seeking a career change or advice on what career they may be best suited to, their study options or wanting to discuss their next role.
- International students and graduates wanting an Australian professional resume, or tips and advice on the Australian job market.
We use online personality and interests profiling to help determine your natural strengths and abilities, and careers of best fit.
I have recently been to see Helene Larson and I can honestly say it is one of the best decisions I have made. I was at a difficult point in my life where I had worked for 9 ½ years since leaving school, but still felt I had not found what it was that I was destined to do. I found the Personality and Interests Profiler reports to be very valuable and I was impressed by their accuracy. Helene was then able to guide me in the right direction. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience and I strongly recommend a face-to-face consult with her.
Thank you so much for your help on Saturday, it was perfect! I’m feeling very motivated, and have already inquired into a couple of small business management courses. I will keep in touch, I’m sure your advice will be invaluable for any other questions that may arise. Once again, thank you!!
I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help with my resume, cover letter and selection criteria. It was totally worth every cent. I secured the job I wanted! Both interviewers at the firm commented on how great my selection criteria responses were, and what a professional application I had! It really stood out, so thanks for all your efforts. I have recommended you to a few of my friends who are also applying for Graduate Accounting roles, I expect they will be in touch shortly.
Woah… far out this is certainly an improvement on the resume I had! Holy moly. Thanks for all your hard work. What a great job you have, making people appear at their best. It must be highly rewarding.